Dr. Paul Cattani Cosmetic –
der Nachhaltigkeit verpflichtet
Nachhaltige Bio-Verpackung aus nachwachsenden Rohstoffen
Available from June - Dr. Paul Cattani Cosmetic in 100% organic packaging
100% organic packaging, such as jars, bottles etc
• Made from renewable raw materials
• Made in Europe
• We actively reduce plastic waste
• Convincing and consistent, without packaging
• We represent an intact nature of a production in the manufactory
• Noble, simple, elegant
• We pack in Green PE, made on sugar cane basis
Problem of the world: Plastics
Plastics are cheap to produce and have many advantages.
However, they are mostly obtained from crude oil and are not biodegradable.
This is why conventional plastics are increasingly being criticised.
But there is an alternative: liquid wood is a bio- or eco-plastic, which is obtained from wood, or Green PE
Due to the global shortage of oil and the many negative effects of plastic production and consumption, efforts have been underway for years:
- to reduce the consumption of plastics,
- to better recycle plastic waste,
- Optimize the product life cycle
and at the same time to find a sustainable, renewable alternative to plastic.
Solution for the world: 100% biodegradable
- Primary packaging Green PE based on sugar cane, is recycled in the yellow bag
- 100% from renewable raw materials
- Root wood appearance or natural fibre look
- High stiffness
- Low shrinkage
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Medium to high heat distortion temperature
- Characteristic natural odor or odorless
- Food Compliant Types
- Biodegradable or resistant to microorganisms
- Degradable under anaerobic conditions and in water
Like other wood products, it is disposed of either by rotting (biological conversion) or burning. As a result, only as much CO2 is released during disposal as was previously absorbed by the plants and trees during their growth.
Since the beginning, Dr. med. Paul Cattani Cosmetic on outer packaging and delivers the products in the primary packaging
We are on the way to a certified company with products according to Cosmos standard. As soon as the certificate is available, it will be published here.
We are a member of ICADA:
kosher - coming soon
halal - coming soon